Global Graduate Development Programme Overview
The Global Graduate Development Programme is an intensive 2 year programme designed to introduce bright, ambitious and self-motivated individuals to the operational, commercial and functional areas of the V.Group businesses. The programme will provide interesting and varied work and projects as well as opportunities to learn and be part of our team in various global locations.
Further information on the types of roles we have are available by clicking here.
During the programme you will:
- Complete international job placements in locations such as the UK, Cyprus, Monaco, France, India and Singapore to provide on-the-job learning and to fully immerse you in the world of shipping.
- Have the opportunity to develop your personal and leadership skills to allow you to fulfil your potential in the workplace.
- Spend time on a vessel to obtain an understanding of ship and cargo operations and crew life onboard.
- Be given personal development opportunities to help you grow as an individual and increase your personal awareness.
At the end of the two year programme you will have the opportunity to move into a permanent role within the business.
To join this exciting programme you must meet the following criteria:
-Bachelor's degree or higher in a discipline relevant to the maritime services sector including, but not limited to, Marine Engineering, Marine Electrical Engineering and Electronics, Naval Architecture, Ship Science and Mechanical Engineering. A Bachelor's degree or higher from other related disciplines that connect to and impact on our core business are also of interest.
- Minimum of 2:2 Degree classification
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- A desire to learn, experience new challenges and different cultures
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and work in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to relocate and work globally
As a global company we strive for competitive advantage and our reward package is designed to help us achieve this. Benefits include:
- Competitive starting salary
- Regular development and salary reviews
- Competitive benefit arrangements
- Competitive annual holiday entitlement
- Travel insurance whilst travelling on company business
The applications process is now closed for 2018.
The Application Process timetable is as follows:
30 November 2018
31 March 2019
Final date for the receipt of applications
Invitations issued to candidates to complete required testing
Successful candidates start